WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone browser by websites that you visit. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or to improve the user experience, as well as to provide certain information to the owners of the website. Our cookies may include information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor our websites to your interests.
Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these options means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user, which may result in not being able to take full advantage of all of the features of our websites.
If you do not wish to receive cookies generally, or to object to certain cookies, you might need to change your browser settings. However, each browser is different, so please check the “Help” menu of your preferred browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
When you visit our website, we gather certain information about you including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you came from and go to and the parts of the site you visit. We may use such data for marketing, advertising, profiling or other promotional purposes.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
TECHNICALLY REQUIRED COOKIES
Some of our cookies are strictly necessary to use our websites or certain functionalities within them. These functional cookies cannot be rejected when using our websites. This includes the cookies to register whether the user has consented to cookies being used by our website or not.
SESSION COOKIES AND PREFERENCE COOKIES
We might use analytics cookies to enhance the performance of our websites by collecting information about how many visitors we have, where visitors have come to the site from and how they use the website (e.g. which pages most visitors go to most often). For this purpose we might use the analytics tools of the following providers and related cookies:
SOCIAL NETWORK COOKIES
We might integrate in our websites features from third party websites, in particular from certain social networks. Those features sometimes come with scripts or other elements that can read, and sometimes place, cookies from those social networks on your device. These cookies might allow the personalisation of advertising. We have no access to or control over those cookies or the data collected by those cookies, because we are only the operator of the Mitsubishi website, however we would like to inform you and obtain consent for those elements. For further information please see the list of possible social network cookies below.
The following Facebook features may be integrated into our websites and may read or place Facebook cookies:
- Like button (enables user to Like the item on Facebook)
- Facebook Share (enables the user to share the item on Facebook)
- Facebook Social Graph (enables our websites to pull elements of Facebook into our websites, such as user profile images, public Facebook posts
Click here for Facebook's Data Policy
Click here for information about Facebook's cookies
YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE
The following YouTube or Google features may be integrated into our websites and may read or place YouTube or Google cookies:
- YouTube video player (enables the viewing of YouTube videos on our websites)
- YouTube account log-in (enables the user to log into their YouTube account and interact with the DEC through that account)
- Google+1 button (enables the user to tag the item on their Google+ account)
- Google log-in (enables the user to log into their Google account and interact with our website through that account)
The following Twitter features may be integrated into our websites and may read or place Twitter cookies:
- Twitter log-in (enables the user to log into their Twitter account and interact with our websites through that account)
- Twitter share
The following Flickr features may be integrated into our websites and may read or place Flickr cookies:
- Flickr Log-In (enables the user to log into their Flickr account and interact with our websites through that account)
The following Instagram features may be integrated into our websites and may read or place Instagram cookies:
- Instagram Log-In (enables the user to log into their Instagram account and interact with our websites through that account)
The following Pinterest features may be integrated into our websites and may read or place Pinterest cookies:
- Pin-It Button (enables the user to pin the item on their Pinterest page)
Data Protection Officer Details
· Ms Rosanne Calleja – Mizzi Organisation GDPR Department
· Mizzi Organisation Ltd, Testaferrata Street. Ta’Xbiex XBX 1407 Malta, Europe