WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
Protecting the information you share is extremely important to us. Here are some things to know about what we collect, why we collect it, how we use it and whom we share it with. If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Your privacy is our priority. We collect your data in order to give you a better, more personalised experience.
1. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Using your personal information lets us improve our service to you, we can process your requests faster and manage our relationship better.
Here are some ways your information may be used:
- Ensuring Industrial Motor Sales Ltd can contact you easily
- Providing information you might have requested
- Sending you relevant information about vehicles and services
- Measuring the performance of our advertisements
- Measuring the performance of our sales and after sales services
- Improving our products and services
Subject to your prior consent, we might also use your personal data to:
- Send personalised advertising about vehicles, products and services
- Provide personalised customer experiences
- Carry out customer satisfaction survey
Your data helps us make sure that if we send you something, it’s something that’s relevant to you.
2. WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Any information we have is most likely provided by you – you may have filled out a form to take a test drive, for example. You can request to see it at any time, and it may include:
- Personal information (name, address, email, phone, ID number)
- Type of request
- Origin of the request
- Purchase details (car model, products and services requested)
- Browsing data on the Mitsubishi Website
3. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The table below outlines the maximum time we keep your personal data. Once the time expires, your data is securely disposed of.
Pre-contractual customer relationship management.
Sending relevant information about vehicles and services, measuring performance of our advertisements, sales and after sales services.
5 years for customers
3 years otherwise
Sending personalised advertising about vehicles, products and services and providing personalised customer experiences.
5 years for customers
3 years otherwise
Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys.
The duration of the study
4. WHO DO WE SHARE DATA WITH?
We might share your personal information with our partners in order to improve our service. We make sure that they are as committed as we are to protecting your data and information.
Our dealers use your information to provide you with better service. This includes handling special requests, personalised offers, and keeping you informed – like when the new model is ready for a test drive!
We share information with companies that provide services on our behalf. This includes:
- website hosting
- email services
- sweepstakes sponsors
- contests & promotions
- customer orders
- data analytics
- customer service
- customer research & satisfaction surveys
These companies all have strict obligations to protect your information.
We may share information with other companies related to Industrial Motors Ltd and transfer it to a third party in case of merger or reorganisation.
COMPLIANCE AND SECURITY
It may be necessary for us to disclose your personal data to public and governmental authorities for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance. Where legally permitted we will inform you ahead of such transfer.
We may also disclose personal information if we determine in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, resolve legal conflict, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect our users.
TRANSFERS OUT OF THE EEA
Should personal data be transferred out of the European Economic Area (EEA), Industrial Motors Ltd pays particular attention to how the data is processed, implementing EU Model Clauses with the entity out of the EEA.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can access your personal data or request it be deleted or modified at any time. You can also ask to receive your personal data in a standard format.
You can object to your data being processed or request its use be restricted.
And finally, should you feel it necessary, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
Data Protection Officer Details
· Ms Rosanne Calleja – Mizzi Organisation GDPR Department
· Mizzi Organisation Ltd, Testaferrata Street. Ta’Xbiex XBX 1407 Malta, Europe